Experience Israel like never before
with Bishop Robert Stearns on the inaugural Ride4Zion!
Make history and help support the vital work of Eagles’ Wings
while experiencing Israel in a fun and challenging five-day bike ride across the Holy Land.
May 17th – 21st, 2020
Journey on a custom-designed on-road route across Israel, perfect for experienced and recreational riders!
The funds raised through this ride will help to support Eagles’ Wings ongoing programs blessing Israel
such as the Abraham’s Bread Feeding Center, which feeds hundreds each week in Jerusalem and Tiberias.
Fully Supported Ride
- Check-in for all riders and volunteers
- Custom RIDE4ZION riding jersey for each rider and t-shirt for volunteer
- Ride to and tour historic Christian sites and Israel’s precious landmarks
- Triple room lodging for four nights w/ Israeli breakfasts and sumptuous dinners (upgrades to double and single rooms available)
- Lunches on the road, two pit stops and plentiful water stops every day
- Experienced ride leader, doctor staffed ambulances, and security provided by Israeli police
- Mechanic’s truck and a cycling mechanic
Ride4Zion - May 17 - 21, 2020
Ride Fundraising Made Easy
RIDE4ZION is a full-service totally supported ride which will give you the experience of a lifetime. Riders pay a $1000 registration fee and commit to a fundraising minimum of $5000. RIDE4ZION provides a complete fundraising website with our foolproof set of tools and individual website pages and support. The registration fee covers all costs for the 5 days and 4 nights of the ride in Israel including hotels, food and ride support. Participants cover all their travel, pre and post ride costs. Funds raised beyond the costs of the ride will go to support Eagles’ Wings ongoing work in Israel such as the Abraham’s Bread Feeding Centers, bringing young millennial Christians to Israel, and the Day of Prayer for the Peace of Jerusalem.